Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Megan Fox.

Just because....

She has been looking super chic lately, and uhh gorgeous is a given. She is the type that looks good in anything, but she has stepped it up. I love how everything she wears is form fitting. I loooove her bright blue eyes, with her dark hair, and badass attitude.

starting off with her appearances for the new Transformers....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



OH AND BRITISH GQ... perfection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like her, have you seen how she acted during the MTV movie awards. Yuck.

Anyhow,

Hi!

I really like your blog.

I just started mine, and i would really appreciate it if you read it and told me what you think.

- Jill

www.stylemansion.blogspot.com

AMIT said...

She looks awesome just lovely.

fancy lingerie