Friday, April 10, 2009

Off the Shoulder

So, I've noticed a lot of shoulder-showing lately. There's one shoulder, off the shoulder, that combination of sleeves but the shoulders pop out. I have always been fond of that whole "my shoulder is showing" look, it is sexy, but in a not trying too hard way. Many of these tops are available in peasant style tops (which is also making a comeback). I went to Pennsylvania last weekend and picked up two tops that can be worn off the shoulder, I can't resist this trend. I hope it sticks around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
from top left: f21. wetseal. charlotte russe. alloy. arden b. arden b ( i bought that one in black!). arden b again.



during spring break i rocked my shoulders ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
top: maurice's, necklace: mk&a for claire's, leggings:VS



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top: old navy a few years ago, pants: macy's, belt: AA, shoes: rampage, bracelet&pruple ring:f21

1 comment:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I love off shoulder anything... it gives a touch of interest to an outfit or a dress.