Sunday, December 7, 2008

accidental hiatus.

it has been a while since i posted, thanks to my modem shutting down for over a week. i am back though, and ready to get back to my blogging!

it is finally starting to get cold, meaning under 50 degrees. there was snow last night, which gave me an idea to post about outerwear. these styles seem to be slowly coming around...

LEATHER TRENCH.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RED, RED, RED. (I love red coats, they always make you standout)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BELTED FUR.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


today i wore a white button down with a waist tie, and JEANS. exactly 7 people said something to me about wearing jeans today because i never wear them haha. of course i did not get a full shot though, oops.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



rewinddddd...

this was on thanksgiving..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

&this is from the week before thanksgiving...

a cake my cousin sarah made for my other cousin alaina's engagement party
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and the day after that...trying on my new dkny tights
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


xoxoxo

2 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

All the red jackets are so lovely! I used to hate red but I'm getting into it now...Your thanksgiving outfit os lovely by the way!

Vera said...

I don't think I could do the leather trench, but the red jackets are a great way to spice up any outfit! You look amazing, btw, lovely outfit!