Saturday, November 15, 2008

the cardigan gets a makeover...

cardigans, a favorite among fashionista's especially during the weather changes. i have noticed the change from plain solid colors, and the occasional stripes are becoming more intricate. sequins are coming back, and the cardigan is no exception. there are also ruffles and bows (my favorites!) all over the place, and ombre seems to have seeped into them as well. do you like the more elaborate cardi's? if so...which is your favorite?


Sequined Details.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1.Forever21 2.Alloy 3.DKNY 4.Marc by Marc Jacobs 5.Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent


Ruffles and bows.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1.Nanette Lapore 2-3. Victoria's Secret 4. Juicy Couture 5-8. Nordstrom

Ombre.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Jones New York 2. Alloy 3. Vincent 4. C&C California 5. Tory Burch

7 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

I am a huge cardigan fan but I have to say I prefer the plainer ones, I think the more decorated are more difficult to wear! You picked some nice ones though! Char x

FASHION CHALET said...

Who's that in your header??? <333

Lovely porfile pic of Ashley, get Influence, trust me it's so great!!

Marian said...

some yummy cardis! like the longer ones but the bejewelled ones are terrific! love this post darling!
muah x
Marian

Style Spot said...

I am a huge sequin fan, so I'll have to say that the sequin cardigans are my favourites, especially 1 and 4 <3 Lovely blog!

Ariella said...

I always wondered about the title of your blog - since it in Norwegian... so it makes sense that you have family from Norway then. Do you speak Norwegian?

That very first blue sequined cardigan is so pretty.

Ella Gregory said...

Wow there are so many different styles.

Imelda said...

I LOVE the Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent cardigan, it"s so beautifull!